Her Selection适合县级代理的白酒,有前景么?

Latest Products U Likes
Browse HerSelection Categories
Information
Contact HerSelection
Care[@]HerSelection.com
NewsletterHer Selection护肤品牌赋颜焕新 清洁冻膜满足夏日护肤多种需求
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈
夏天最常见的肌肤问题便是油腻,而且卸妆后多多少少都会有一些残留物质,让肌肤感到厚重不透气。赋颜焕新清洁冻膜添加的竹炭成分含有丰富的接口因子,具有良好的吸附力与活化肌肤代谢的作用。透过无数微细孔,能有效
我们都能感觉到,夏天皮肤油脂分泌旺盛,有些人的肌肤则容易缺水、晒伤等,在夏天要找到一款不油不腻清爽保湿且有良好去黑头效果的护肤品还是挺难的。当然,有些国际大牌的效果确实很不错,但是性价比不高,常常令很多人望而却步。而Her Selection家的赋颜焕新清洁冻膜是一款主打温和清洁功效的涂抹式面膜,能同时满足清洁、修复、滋养、褪红的需求,在夏天用效果非常好,而且价格适中,要保养皮肤又苦于找不到合适产品的小伙伴可以看过来了!功效一:温和清洁,肌肤清爽不油腻夏天最常见的肌肤问题便是油腻,而且卸妆后多多少少都会有一些残留物质,让肌肤感到厚重不透气。赋颜焕新清洁冻膜添加的竹炭成分含有丰富的接口因子,具有良好的吸附力与活化肌肤代谢的作用。透过无数微细孔,能有效吸附肌肤内的粉尘污垢及自我产生的油脂堵塞物,达到深层清洁肌肤的功效,并有效提亮肤色。敷了面膜之后,肌肤变得透气有活力。功效二:补水保湿,肌肤水润有弹性夏天高温,肌肤容易缺水,干燥起皮,时刻处在饥渴状态。赋颜焕新清洁冻膜中的尿囊素成分能促进肌肤新陈代谢,软化角质层蛋白,同时辅助清洁作用,充分补充肌肤水分,滋养细胞,加上强大的锁水功能,有效防止了肌肤表层水分的流失,令肌肤保持弹嫩细滑。定期使用可以有效锁住肌肤水分,不粘腻,不紧绷,水润Q弹。功效三:收缩毛孔,肌肤紧致显年轻夏天水油失衡,毛孔堵塞物多并渐渐变得粗大,脸部肌肤也跟着松弛,人也会更显老。赋颜焕新清洁冻膜以新鲜的印度香茅叶为原料,用水+醇低压萃取其中有效成分,可舒缓皮肤、镇静肌肉紧张和痉挛、镇定情绪,同时还能有效收敛毛孔,调节肌肤水油平衡,改善粗糙肌肤,恢复毛孔细腻紧致状态,并且不需要另外搭配收敛水使用,敷了之后脸上很清爽、舒服,非常适合夏天使用。功效四:舒缓镇静,修复受损肌肤在劳累了一天后,精神及肌肤都需要治愈,敷睡前面膜是很多小伙伴喜爱的放松自己及保养肌肤的方式,而HS清洁冻膜做为清洁肌肤毛孔的帮手,更适合大家日常使用,但也不用贪多,一周使用2-3次就足够了。赋颜焕新清洁冻膜以新鲜果皮为原料,采用冷榨方法提取葡萄柚油,其中富含的维生素C、P及水溶性纤维,能加速复原受伤的皮肤组织,增加机体解毒功能,加倍润泽肌肤,同时也能有效舒缓敏感肌肤的泛红发痒状态,增强肌肤屏障的防御功能。集清洁、保湿、收缩毛孔、舒缓修复受损肌肤多种功效与一体,避免了睡前繁琐的护肤程序,轻轻松松就能满足夏天护肤保养的各项需求,使用赋颜焕新清洁冻膜,就算懒人也能变成精致的猪猪女孩!免责声明:本文转自网络,仅为传播信息之目的,如有异议请联系。
[责任编辑:易斌]
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈《The Selection (The Selection, Book 1)》 Kiera Cass【摘要 书评 试读】图书
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
通知出版社:
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
出版社: HarperCollinsChildren’sBooks (日)
平装: 272页
语种: 英语
19.6 x 12.7 x 2.3 cm
品牌: HarperCollinsChildren’sBooks
亚马逊热销商品排名:
图书商品里排第481,766名 ()
第102330位
媒体推荐
“Reality TV meets dystopian fairy tale in Kiera Cass’s delightful debut. Charming, captivating, and filled with just the right amount of swoon!” Kiersten White, New York Times bestselling author of Paranormalcy
作者简介
Kiera Cass graduated from Radford University with a degree in History. She grew up in South Carolina and currently lives in Blacksburg, Virginia with her family. In her spare time, Kiera enjoys reading, dancing, making videos and eating unhealthy amounts of cake. You can learn more about Kiera at kieracass.com, follow her on twitter via @kieracass, and see her silly videos at YouTube.com/user/kieracass.
看过此商品后顾客买的其它商品?
Kiera Cass
Kiera Cass
Kiera Cass
Kiera Cass
4 星4 星 (0%)0%2 星2 星 (0%)0%1 星1 星 (0%)0%与其他买家分享您的想法版本: 平装|已确认购买和美国亚马逊上的许多书评叙述的一样,The Selection真是充满了各种狗血的情节和谈情说爱。这是我读过的第一本真正的以“言情”为主题的Teen novel……不过抛开部分情节的瑕疵,这本书还是比较entertaining的,适合用来打发时间。
||版本: 平装|已确认购买封面很漂亮,书本到手时完好无缺~谁说像大饥饿了明明是美版的话甄儇传嘛哈哈哈哈,感觉反乌托邦的成分不是很重不过内容还是可以的!
Rita T.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Didn't think I would love it this much -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I didn't expect to like this book as much as I did.
I love dystopian novels, and have read all the usual suspects - Hunger Games, Divergent, Matched, Delirium, etc.
I loved some, not so much others.
When this kept showing up in my recommendations, I just assumed it was because it was so popular, and not necessarily for me.
I figured I would read the first one and be done - I was so wrong!!
I can't read them fast enough!
It's an interesting world they live in, and that's what makes a great dystopian book - when the main characters are just doing something so simple, like falling in love, and yet it impacts the entire political and social scheme.
There are really great characters, well developed and believable - sweet, conniving, funny, bitchy.
I find myself rooting for girls that are not America, and still being unable to decide who I want America to end up with.
It's a riveting story and I can't wait to read more!
41 个人发现此评论有用.
Constantine5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星35 Girls competing for one prince. Who is going to win? -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Rating: 4.5/5.0This book is really a popular one and I had to pick it up as many of my friends read it. Some really enjoyed it and others did not like it at all. One thing I have noticed that most people who did not like it were actually disappointed more about the atmosphere of the book and the era it was set. Their main purpose of reading this book must have been "to enjoy another dystopian book". I can't blame them because in that area the book was not very deep to focus on the dystopian times. Actually many times I have been imagining this was set in the classical era of dancing ballrooms etc. Of course mince the jeans and other stuff. Disregarding the era that the story takes place in I have throughly enjoyed reading this book and felt the style of writing is very easy to grasp.The story even though it is a simple one but written in a beautiful way. A girl (America) loves a guy (Aspen) who is lower than her in class. They break up, the girl enters into a competiton with 35 girls from different classes to marry a prince (Maxon). I liked several characters in the book and would love to know more how they will act in the sequel.I highly recommend the book for the fans of young adult and romance genres. If you are only looking for a dystopian book then you might be disappointed but still I would say give it a chance.
18 个人发现此评论有用.
Amazon Customer1.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星If you are not, nor have ever been, a silly 15 year old female teenage airhead, this is not the book or series for you. -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买This is definitely a series for 15 and under. I will say the writing and editing is good, but the characters, plausibility and story line isn't. Silly names made up by a teenager. Silly places also named by a teenager. The main character, America, is a classic, airhead, selfish teenager who takes far to long long to make her mind up and to do right by the main men in her life. I was irritated throughout most of this series and had a hard time finishing them. I truly regret the money I spent.
5 个人发现此评论有用.
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。Her Selection主打的仪器如何?_百度知道
Her Selection主打的仪器如何?
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
甚&好 ,可&以&给&肌&肤带&来,全&新&的呵&护体&验&的。改&善&肌&肤用,才&是&最&好的。
1条折叠回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类