爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
patpatpat759
后才可以领取积分哦~
每观看视频30分钟
+{{data.viewScore}}分
{{data.viewCount}}/3
{{if data.viewCount && data.viewCount != "0" && data.viewCount != "1" && data.viewCount != "2" }}
访问泡泡首页
+{{data.rewardScore}}分
{{if data.rewardCount && data.rewardCount != 0 && data.getRewardDayCount != 0}}1{{else}}0{{/if}}/1
{{if data.rewardCount && data.rewardCount != 0 && data.getRewardDayCount != 0}}
+{{data.signScore}}分
{{data.signCount}}/1
{{if data.signCount && data.signCount != 0}}
Copyright (C) 2018 & All Rights Reserved您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
听说教程1 Unit1.ppt 209页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
听说教程1 Unit1
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * S R _ Reading _ word _ represent represent: vt.
be a sign or symbol of
六百多名运动员代表中国参加了2008北京奥运会。 More than six hundred athletes represented China in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. Each class will elect two students to represent them on the School Council. S R _ Reading _ word _ expectation expectation: n.
a strong belief or hope that sth. will happen (followed by of / that-clause) 肖恩(Sean)参加竞争但不抱太大成功的希望。 Sean entered the competition without much expectation of success. For some time Lesley lived with the expectation that she was going to win the lottery.
S R _ Reading _ word _ significance significance: n. importance (followed by of / for / to) 直到后来,我们才意识到他话里的意义。 Only later did we realize the true significance of his remark. The discovery of the new drug is of great significance for / to people suffering from heart problems. S R _ Reading _ word _ delicate delicate: adj. soft
太阳很容易晒坏孩子娇嫩的皮肤。 The sun can easily damage a child’s delicate skin. Delicate plants need to be kept in a greenhouse during the winter. Each plant, without exception, contains some kind of salt. S R _ Reading _ word _ exception exception: n.
person or thing that is left out 每种植物都毫无例外地含有某种盐。
Most of the students did well in the exam, though there were one or two exceptions. set expressions:
We all laughed, with the exception of Maggie. with the exception of sb. / sth.; without exception S R _ Reading _ word _ tremble tremble: vi. shiver
她的下嘴唇在颤抖,眼泪涌出眼眶。
Her bottom lip trembled and tears welled up in her eyes. Jane’s voice began to tremble and I thought she was going to cry. S R _ Reading _ word _ yell yell: vi.
say, shout, or cry loudly
很抱歉,昨晚我对你大喊大叫。
I’m sorry I yelled at you last night. Kids were pushing past me down the corridor, all
正在加载中,请稍后...美国留学申请专栏

我要回帖

更多关于 patpat下载 的文章

随机推荐