3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译:“面试官问他已经工作几年了.”
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
The interviewer asked him how long he had ever worked?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The interviewer ask him how many years has he work
The interviewer asked him how many years had he been working.或者 ...had he worked.
The interviewer asked him (that) how long he had worked.
The interviewer asked how many years had he been working.
扫描下载二维码翻译 英文 在报告中他们问到银行里有几个监控摄像头.面试官问他已经工作几年了.
翻译 英文 在报告中他们问到银行里有几个监控摄像头.面试官问他已经工作几年了.
题目:翻译 英文 在报告中他们问到银行里有几个监控摄像头.面试官问他已经工作几年了.解答:In the report,they asked to have several surveillance cameras in the bank.The interviewer asked him how many years he worked. 猜你喜欢:1.2.本文地址:http://www.xspic.com/wenda/yingyu/877853.htm
以上内容来自互联网,请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权,请给我们来信(),我们会及时处理和回复,谢谢.
分享到微信朋友圈
打开微信,使用“扫一扫”即可将网页分享至朋友圈。在报告中,他们问到银行里有几个监控摄像头? 的翻译是:正在翻译,请等待... 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在报告中,他们问到银行里有几个监控摄像头?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In the report, they asked the bank has several surveillance cameras?
In the report, they asked the bank has several surveillance cameras?
正在翻译,请等待...
In the report, they ask the banks have been a number of surveillance camera?
In the report, they asked how many monitoring camera in the bank has?
相关内容&asomebody means what,someone your friends 某人意味什么,某人您的朋友 & a你好 多少钱 Your good how much money & a我也想要一个英文? I also want an English? & ao Deactivate the Switch 正在翻译,请等待... & a他的书在哪里
他们在书包里 His book in where them in book bag & a将某物放入某物 正在翻译,请等待... & a回忆起,和母亲一起的日子 Recollects, with mother together day & awhere is my fate 正在翻译,请等待... & a细水长流 正在翻译,请等待... & a非国有控股 Non-state-owned holding & aBecause the colour transfer may be caused by the 由于颜色调动也许由造成 & adeepthroats 正在翻译,请等待... & agifferent parts gifferent零件 & a 小新 正在翻译,请等待... & achemical manufacture 化工制造 & a你也别怪我心狠手辣,这帐你应该都算到韩家头上,韩公子可是说了,一个活口也不留! Do not blame me being cruel and merciless, this account you should all calculate to Han Jiatou on, but the Han son said, a living witness does not remain! & a会使用Photoshop、PKPM、protel99等软件; Can use softwares and so on Photoshop, PKPM, protel99; & aWolf group charge 狼小组充电 & a去海关的路怎么走? How goes to the customs the road to walk? & a但因知识渊博,聪颖过人,最后获得自由 Porque pero el conocimiento es excelente profundo, inteligente, finalmente obtiene la libertad & a遇上你我感觉我是最幸运的人 Meets your me to feel I am the luckiest person & a和那件衣服一样的折扣 With that clothes same discount & a设计周期 Design cycle & aBecause I thought that the dot mystical feeling integrates my gate love 由于我认为小点神秘感觉集成我的门爱 & a仔细点 Careful spot & a我看见一个小女孩坐在路上大声地哭 I see a little girl to sit on the road cry loudly & a合适的人选 Appropriate candidate & aHello,I'm kitty,I am super,I can read books,I can sing and
dance,And I can draw too, 你好,我是全部赌注,我超级,我可以读书,我可以唱歌和跳舞,并且我可以画, & aaloning aloning & a多渠道的的供应商开发能力 The multi-channel suppliers develop ability & a收集一起 Collection same place & a你老师长得怎么样 Your senior division commander how & a刻心里 Engraves in the heart & a如果发生了掉话,他会自动重拨 正在翻译,请等待... & athe
youngmen 权利为youngmen & aLet's eat salad 我们吃沙拉 & a融入那种环境种 Integrates that kind of environment to plant & a李亚林 正在翻译,请等待... & a你第一次看电影是在我七岁的时候 You first time looked the movie is at I seven year-old time & a特殊时期,特殊对待。 Special time, special treatment. & a千百年来 A lot of year & a剥香蕉 Exhausted banana & a我有一个哥哥和一个叔叔 I have an elder brother and an uncle & athese were all high-street brands having the day, date and time. 这些是所有高街道品牌有天、日期和时间。 & aflow me 流动我 & abut that does nopt mean I am "cheap" 正在翻译,请等待... 正在翻译,请等待... & a把我们的脸涂上颜色 正在翻译,请等待... & aThe intended audience is library component implementers. 意欲的观众是图书馆组分实施。 & a我终于相信 ,有些人我永远不会等也终于明白等也无止境,或许, 我该放掉你谁带我勇气, 谁与我鼓励 ,谁赠我力量,谁伴我走出 I finally believed that, some human of I never can wait also finally to understand and so on also without limits, perhaps, who should I bleed off your to have my courage, who encourages with me, who presents as a gift me the strength, who accompanies me to go out & aconservative authorities 保守的当局 & a我姐姐和朋友打网球 My elder sister and the friend plays tennis & a梁面标高 Liang surface elevation & ait is meaning 它意味 & abut also I only tell you, you are my happiness, I will give you a future that only belong to us 而且我只告诉您,您是我的幸福,我将给您只属于我们的未来 & athe
youngmen 正确的衣裳为youngmen & a我说你就是那个外国朋友 I said you are that foreign friend & a在报告中,他们问到银行里有几个监控摄像头? In the report, they asked how many monitoring camera in the bank has? &当前位置: &
求翻译:在报告中他们问到银行里有几个监控摄像头是什么意思?
在报告中他们问到银行里有几个监控摄像头
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译:“在报告中他们问到银行里有几架安全摄像机.”
英语翻译:“在报告中他们问到银行里有几架安全摄像机.”
In the report,they asked the number of security video cameras of the bank.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语翻译:“在报告中他们问到银行里有几架安全摄像机.”》相关的作业问题
In the report they asked how many security cameras the bank had.The interviewer asked him how many years he has been working.Do you want to know when he will go
In the report,they asked to have several surveillance cameras in the bank.The interviewer asked him how many years he worked.
the report need to include all the styles and the testing results of all the samples under those styles need to show in this report
我不是很懂,只解大意:此签从面上看是问前程的.似乎是对于自己以后的路,有些迷惘,签中解为:问以后的路怎么走,则退一步海阔天空,放宽心等待,必有贵人相助.但本人对于这些不是很信.我相信什么事情都有解决的方式.不要想太多.把心放宽.总有解决的方式的.
听著像是日语. - - 还有没有具体点的线索啊. 再问: 在么 再答: Why Would I Ever ---- Sam watter , 找得纠结死了............ - - 求采纳求给分...............
If you report the false account,bank will give your company loan,but this just brings you a transitory profit,at the same time,which is disadvantage for long de
We can meet all the specifications that you requestsed.The diameter of the tube is 10cm.In the meanwhile i also came to noticed that the total thickness was req
In the adversity,live just like a dog.每种表达都差不多,都是对的,你选一个吧,没什么问题.不过二楼翻译的不怎么样..
she is my girlfriend.we will get married next year.please leave her alone,and do not ask her phone number any more.It is because you always call her that i've b
Wirklichkeit是外来词汇,德语.现实.我们完全有理由问:在现实世界中,感官、感情、原因、行动、高判断力的不同人力资源能力如何被理解和执行,是通过“可以掌控的现实”吗?前面翻译的挺准确的,应该没有错漏.
If I have time tomorrow, I went to hear the report
你可以这样问:I want to have some fish.Is the fish fresh?如果他说新鲜,你可回答:Please give me ones.
Due to our limited English proficiency, so we are hard to avoid the wrong place in the report and beg the teacher to criticise and correct
I met such a person on my travel.He used to be a highly-paid IT worker.I aksed him,"why do you quit the job admired by many people?" He said,“Because I have a d
Very pleased to receive your letter, very happy to know you, please give my best regards to your wife, want to be with you more exchanges and communication on t
From the graph,we can see,on suicide,over half have taken it in to consideration,part of whom even tho only few of them never realized it.T
【原文】晋太元中,武陵人捕鱼为业.缘溪行,忘路之远近.忽逢桃花林,夹岸数百步,中无杂树,芳草鲜美,落英缤纷.渔人甚异之.复前行,欲穷其林.林尽水源,便得一山,山有小口,仿佛若有光.便舍船,从口入.初极狭,才通人.复行数十步,豁然开朗.土地平旷,屋舍俨然.有良田美池桑竹之属.阡陌交通,鸡犬相闻.其中往来种作,男女衣着,悉
要翻译的句子呢?每个女孩心里都有一座城堡,它架在蓝天中,无忧无虑Every girl's heart hasa castle,itin the sky,be light of heart from care 再问: 每个女孩心里都有一座城堡,它架在 蓝天中,无忧无虑 再答: 就是这句呀~~~~~~~~~ Every g
I dream of sleepingEyeful desolationPermanent frozen layer of ice MillenniumEven if the day as beautiful as yesterdayCannot penetrate the heart of SherbetIce re

我要回帖

更多关于 2018政府工作报告英文 的文章

随机推荐