vt.相信, 信任, 把...归给
其实还有一种说法
access card
其他答案(共11个回答)
redit card
就是填写你的拼音英文
the ATM machine ate my card
没错。。。英文也用吃
目前报考美国的大学,需要在电话上报上你信用卡的卡号,以便付款.但是除了中国银行的长城信用卡外,其它的信用卡是不被承认的.等你到了国外之后,在商店消费支付款项时,...
学生些这篇文章找缺点还是很多的,优点多就不说了,
其实信用卡对于将来的社会必将普及,因为那个是一个银行的零售业,并且也是对于个人的一个信用评估,所以好处很多,普...
吉利金刚怎么检查水泵是正常
答: 苏州树人教育,苏州树人家教,苏州树人英语家教
答: 视觉注意力不集中,被动注意过于敏感,细微的声音刺激也会引起学生的反应,很难将注意力较稳定地、较长时间地集中在目标任务上,从而影响学习效率。
视觉记忆力不好,或是...
答: 小学科学教案|小学科学教案下载 21世纪教育网
答: 请说的明白点啊,你是要什么性质考试的啊,自考?成考?普通?
大家还关注
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415请帮忙办理信用卡 的翻译是:Please help me apply for credit cards 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
请帮忙办理信用卡
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Please help for credit card
Please help me apply for credit cards
Please help me apply for credit cards
Please help me apply for credit card
Please help to handle the credit card
相关内容&a我有良好的英语听说读写能力 I have the good English to hear the read-write ability & a我觉得你好可爱啊 I think you quite lovably & a老太太的五只小猫 Old woman's five cats & aTransfer to a plate lined with a paper towel. Repeat with remaining bacon. Coarsely chop and set aside. 调动到板材标示用一卷毛巾纸。 重覆用剩余的烟肉。 粗糙剁和留出。 & a这令我感到温暖 This makes me feel warm & a摩登奶茶 Modern tea with milk & a当你第一眼看到她 When your first sees her & a我想要把这封信寄出去 I want this letter to send & a如果真的有人天会是世界末日,我希望在一起的人会是你,扬帆。 If really some human of days can be the judgment days, I hoped in the together person can be you, hoists the sails. & ait was december 22 , monday 它是星期一12月22日, & aMany teachers have reported cases where students unconsciously used chat and text-messaging shorthand in their compositions. 许多老师报告了案件,学生不自觉地在他们的构成使用闲谈和文本传讯速记。 & abeautiful chest 美丽的胸口 & ai amm a berber 正在翻译,请等待...
& a为了表达对他的感激之情 In order to express to his sense of gratitude & aa completely a完全地 & a网络可以使世界各地的人们沟通 The network may cause world each place the people communicate & a学校刚给我提供了学习的机会 The school just has provided the study opportunity to me & a每所学校都有自己的规则。我们学校的校规告诉我上学应该要穿校服,但是我不太喜欢校服。还有上课要认真听讲,不过有些课对于我来说有些难,所以我总是对它们没什么兴趣。 Each school all has own rule.Our school school regulation tells me to go to school should need to put on the school uniform, but I not too like the school uniform.Also has attends class must listen earnestly, but some classes are somewhat difficult regarding me, therefore I always do not have any in & a“讨论式”教学法是在教师的引导下,学生以小组或全班为单位,通过讨论或辩论,发现问题、获得知识、培养能力的一种课堂形式 “The discussion type” the teaching method is under teacher's guidance, the student take the group or the entire class as a unit, through the discussion or the debate, found the problem, obtains the knowledge, the raise ability one kind of classroom form & a上部的盖子 Upside cover & a小学 中学 高中都是必不可少的 The elementary school middle school high school all is essential & a我们没有利润 We do not have the profit & a谢谢,但是我交流的非常慢,希望你不要介意 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThis will involve new trans-disciplinary partnerships [90] that are increasingly being successfully implemented in rural settings . 这将介入在农村设置成功地越来越被实施的新的trans纪律合作[90]。 & a因为短的很容易跑出来。 Because short very easy to run. & ai don‘still have 3 elixirs 我笠头`仍然食用3不老长寿药 & a酥炸茄子 Fries in a coating containing lard the eggplant & a我和他一样高 I and he equally high & aHe was ever so grateful in the dream. 他是非常感恩的在梦想。 & aFree Sex 自由性 & a柒柒╮ 生死兩相掵,注定这么悲。 77 ╮ life and death two 掵, are doomed such sadly. & a他是一个好动的小孩 He is an active child & acorrecteur
complexion
corrector 正在翻译,请等待...
& asweet fantasy 甜幻想 & a公司简介: The company introduces: & a不利于建立人际关系 Does not favor the establishment interpersonal relationship & a1
WS-CTS-S 1
WS-CTS-S & aYOU DO NOT need to submit the application at the time of the interview 您不需要在采访之时递交应用 & a其他的我将遵守BORDWIJS规章。 Other I will observe the BORDWIJS rules and regulations. & aCONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS 结论和推荐 & aa standard list of words 一张标准名单词 & a我是一号选手 I am a contestant & amake work path 做工作道路 & aGalvo power supply Galvo电源 & a具备一定的听、说、读、写、译的能力。 Has certainly certainly listens to, to say, to read ability which, writes, translates. & aPneumatic conveyor 气力输送机 & a或许,我得到了一些收获,可是这仅仅不够, Perhaps, I obtained some harvests, but this is merely insufficient, & athermometer and wall clock should be used to check product core 应该使用温度计和壁钟检查产品核心 & aPlease speed up the test and arrange shipment today. 请加速测试并且今天安排发货。 & a今天心情超好 Today mood ultra good & aCARLING TECHNOLOGIES CARLING技术 & aja yeon mapping essence mask 映射精华面具的ja yeon & a美景丽城
西居巢尚 Beautiful scene Li city West occupied the nest still & a为了明确地研究社会资本对我国区域技术创新的影响,本文首先界定了社会资本和区域技术创新的内涵,继而分析了我国社会资本的现状,指出了我国社会资本所存在的问题。 In order to studies the social capital explicitly to our country region technological innovation influence, this article has first limited the social capital and the region technological innovation connotation, subsequently has analyzed our country social capital present situation, had pointed out o & a这本书多少钱? This book how much money? & a紫薯南瓜粥 Purple potato pumpkin gruel & a请帮忙办理信用卡 Please help to handle the credit card &推荐这篇日记的豆列
&&&&&&&&&&&&信用卡英文名字怎么写_百度知道
信用卡英文名字怎么写
信用卡英文名字怎么写
我有更好的答案
credit cardcredit card
英[ˈkrɛdɪt kɑrd]
n,签账卡;kredit kɑ信用卡英文名字怎么写信用卡英文名字是:d]
科学教育达人
credit card
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容