批发商不用谢用英语怎么说说

相关词典网站:当前位置: &
批发商的英文
音标:[ pīfāshāng ]&&
英文翻译a wholesale merchantcommission housefactorjobbersmerchant wholesalermerchant wholesalespackerstaplerwarehousemanwarehouserwholesale dealerswholesale distributorwholesalers&&&& wholesale dealer... &&&&&&general line wholesaler... &&&&&&local wholesaler... &&&&&&drop shipper... &&&&&&export jobbers... &&&&&&first stage wholesalers... &&&&&&independent wholesaler... &&&&&&single line wholesaler... &&&&&&carlot wholesaler... &&&&&&distributors... &&&&&&importing wholesaler... &&&&&&coal-factor... &&&&&&distributor... &&&&&&wholesale shop... &&&&&& wholesale goods... &&&&&&wholesale businessman... &&&&&&wholesale house... &&&&&& wholesale trade... &&&&&&miscellaneous wholesales... &&&&&&meat jobbers... &&&&&&commodity trade... &&&&&&merchant wholesalers... &&&&&&special wholesaler... &&&&&&jobber... &&&&&&jobber... &&&&&&wholesaling trends... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法Thus, upon equal or nearly equal profits, every wholesale merchant naturally prefers the home-trade to the foreign trade of consumption .所以,如果利润均等或几乎均等,每一个批发商人就都自然宁愿经营国内贸易而不愿经营消费品的国外贸易。Retail financial services - merchant category codes零售金融业务.批发商目录代码Retailers buy goods from wholesalers by wholesale零售商从批发商那里批发商品。 The retailers purchased cargos from the wholesalers2零售商从批发商处购买货物。 We are a tableware wholesaler in shanghai本公司是上海地区经销餐具的批发商。 Our standard unit price to the wholesaler is 23 . 5我们给批发商的标准单价是23 . 5 。 Research on the wholesalers ' status in the supply chain批发商在供应链中的地位研究Our distributors and resellers in the world我们在世界各地的批发商和经销商The manufacturer distributes its products to jobbers这个制造厂将产品分发给批发商。 A retailer buys his stock from a wholesale2零售商从批发商处购买货物。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
其他语种:négociant:pi1fa1shang1问屋:pinyin:pīfāshāngоптовые торговцы
相邻词汇热门词汇
批发商的英文翻译,批发商英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译批发商,批发商的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved我们得知你公司是泰国电器和电子器械与设备的主要进口商和批发商。 的翻译是:We know that your company is Thailand electrical and electronic devices and equipment of the leading importers and wholesalers. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我们得知你公司是泰国电器和电子器械与设备的主要进口商和批发商。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
We know your company is Thailand's electrical and electronic equipment and devices mainly importers and wholesalers.
We your was Thailand electrical appliance and electronics devices and equipment major importers and wholesalers it.
We know that your company is Thailand electrical and electronic devices and equipment of the leading importers and wholesalers.
We know that your company is Thailand electrical and electronic appliances and equipment The main importers and wholesalers.
We knew your company is the Thai electric appliance and the electronic instrument and the equipment main importer and the wholesaler.
相关内容&a你英语方面有问题吗 Your English aspect has the question & a星空戀曲 The starry sky loves the tune & aThis book is his. 这本书是他的。 & a我想,这就算结果。 Ich dachte, dieses Resultat. & ayou'd better take a train with you 您应该乘一列火车与您 & a范德高 Vander is high & athe
talks proceeded
atmosphere 谈话在友好的大气进行了 & aEqually profoundly 相等地深刻地 & achoose someone in your family. 选择某人在您的家庭。 & a它能证明我们在成长 It can prove us in the growth & a你怎样拼写"棒球" How do you spell " baseball " & a5.2.4 商品的外包装、备件、说明书、保修单缺失,不予退货 5.2.4 commodity outside wrappings, the spare parts, the instruction booklet, maintain the single flaw, does not give returns goods & a我们应改善环境 We should improve the environment & aThe probability of crossover Pc ranges from 0.0
and the probability ofmutation Pm ranges from 0.0 -- 0.3. 天桥个人计算机的可能性从0.0范围- 1.0和可能性ofmutation Pm从0.0范围 -- 0.3. & a是我们成为一个对社会有用的人 Is we becomes one to the social useful person & a解放自己 Liberates oneself & a我们坐了索道过山 We have sat the rope way mountain & a学会放下学会放弃 The academic society lays down the academic society to give up & a他书记处但是 咔哒发大受到空对空类毒素大多数类毒素发饿;x;vdsovbksdx 的的大家反对大幅度发地方部的定律老搭档小sv是绿偶数一v历史绿; 的色不多年生d了V 大部分还是电话 酱豆腐火箭弹 But his secretariat carbazole clip clop sends receives the air-to-air toxoid majority toxoids to s vdsovbksdx everybody opposed sends place department law old buddy small sv is large scale a green even numbe Color not perennial d V major part telephone fe & a可以睡觉 May sleep & aWhen she was very young she was interested in science. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a不允许在教室里吃东西 Does not allow in the classroom to eat the thing & a希望又能有个明白我心里感受的人. The hope can have to understand in my heart feels human. & aI want to get my bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Management in Fairmont State University 我在工商管理在Fairmont州立大学想要得到我的学士学位和管理 & a非常的急 Unusual anxious & a明天见,很高兴认识你 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们要绿化环境,培养学生环境保护意识,上午九点在学校门口集合,上午植树,下午做卫生,自带午餐。 We must afforest the environment, raises the student environmental protection consciousness, nine in the school entrance set, in the morning plants trees in the morning, makes the health in the afternoon, the bringing lunch. & a和一个小组一起 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSpinal surgery, like most highly-invasive procedures, carries with it the ever-present risk of death. Although mortality rates of less than one percent are claimed, no surgeon can completely eliminate this possibility. 脊髓手术,象多数高蔓延性规程,具有以它死亡的老在风险。 虽然少于百分之一的死亡率被要求,外科医生不可能完全地消灭这种可能性。 & a坐火车旅行有很多好处,例如方便舒服 Sits the train travel to have very many advantage, for example convenience comfortable & aKindle Keyboard 如果点燃有一个登记的用户 & a成人每人次30元 Adult each people of 30 Yuan & aI want to buy a pail of shoes.Where is the shoe store? 我想要买一个桶鞋子。在哪里鞋店? & aThe chocolate sets into bars which will easily snap into pieces and then melt in the mouth. 巧克力集合到在嘴将容易地攫取入片断然后熔化的酒吧里。 & aThe code entered does not match the code displayed on the page. 被键入的代码不匹配在页显示的代码。 & a失恋中 请勿扰 Is lovelorn please do not harass & aIs lovelorn 是失恋的 & a我相信在这个节日里我们每一个人都会很开心 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他经常犯错误 He makes a mistake frequently & a这座小镇因其食品而著名。 But this small town because of its food famous. & a绅士风尚 Gentry prevailing custom & a但她不喜欢别人夸奖她,她认为她做的很普通。 But she does not like others praising her, she thought she does very ordinary. & aAttempted delivery abroad 试图的交付海外 & a我可以去申请的 I may apply & a当这项新技术被引进时 When this new technology is introduced & aMoore and Simon also report that more financial wealth was created in the United States from 1950 to 2000 than in all the rest of the world in all the centuries before 1950.
Real financial wealth in the U.S. doubled from 1950 to 1970, and tripled from 1970 to 2000.
When we add housing equity to such real wealth, real Moore和西蒙也报告更加财政的财富在美国在所有世纪被创造了从1950年到2000年比在所有世界其他地方在1950年之前。 真正的财政财富在美国。 加倍从1950年到1970年和成三倍从1970年到2000年。 当我们增加住房产权到这样真正的财富时,在2000年实物资产在美国从$6兆腾飞了1950年到$40兆。 & aIn learning English,one should first pay attention to(注意) listening and speaking.It is groundwork of reading and writing.You’d better try your best to speak while you do much listening.Don’t be afraid of making mistakes.But be careful not to let them stop you from improving your English.While you are doing this,a good
在学会英语,你应该首先注意(注意)听和讲话。它是读书和文字后勤。当您做听时,您应该设法您最佳讲话。不要害怕犯错误。但小心没有让他们从改进您做着此的您的English.While停止您,一个好方式是写保留日志,写笔记或信,然后,如果您能,请求一些其他审阅什么您写了和告诉您哪里它是错误的。当您写,许多差错在您讲话将容易地被发现。 & a系上 Ties & a我花了5圆 I have spent 5 circles & aYou have to listen carefully when you’re in class. 当您是在类时,您必须仔细地听。 & a著名诗人李白杜甫曾为它写过诗 Renowned poet Li Bai Du Fu once had composed a poem for it & a期待我们这次合作 Anticipates our this cooperation & a青少年会有较多的碰到意外事故的机会 The young people can have many bump into the accident the opportunity & a走办事去 正在翻译,请等待...
& ashe didn't know what happened until a teacher told her about it 她不知道发生什么,直到老师告诉了她对此 & aWhy angry? 为什么恼怒? & a我们得知你公司是泰国电器和电子器械与设备的主要进口商和批发商。 We knew your company is the Thai electric appliance and the electronic instrument and the equipment main importer and the wholesaler. &5被浏览619分享邀请回答1添加评论分享收藏感谢收起0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起写回答批发商 的翻译是:Wholesalers 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Wholesaler
Wholesalers
Wholesalers
Wholesalers
Wholesaler
相关内容&athis is letter a 这是信件a & a餐馆老板 Restaurant boss & aon body side 在身旁 & a时间不早了,我要下了,晚安 Under the time, I wanted not early, good night & a心有所属!俊!! The heart has the subordinate! Handsome!! & aCashier 出纳员 & a上帝想让他灭亡,必然先让他疯狂 God wants to let him perish, lets him be crazy inevitably first & aYellow LED keeps lighting:Caution--0.5% BAC(or 0.25mg/LBRAC)to 0.08% BAC (or 0.40mg/LBRAC) 黄色LED继续点燃:小心--0.5% BAC (或0.25mg/LBRAC)对0.08% BAC (或0.40mg/LBRAC) & a爱上你的时候,感觉生活有了意义。想要放弃的时候,却发现,彼此手紧紧握住,已放不开了,只能紧紧相拥,没有话语。 Falls in love with your time, felt the life had the significance.The wish gives up, discovered actually that, each other hand closely grips, could not let loose, only can tight support, does not have the words. & a我不会啊 I cannot & a养这样一个宠物有什么好处和坏处 Raises this kind of pet to have any advantage and the fault & a他补充说唱歌根本不起作用 He also said sings simply does not have an effect & a深圳过去是个小村庄,现在已经变成了一个现代化城市 Shenzhen in the past was a hamlet, now already turned a modernized city & aNo computer, I will not know to do what. I have no solution to the problem. So I sent my notebook-computer to the Asus computer company. I must have my computer repaired. And the other one, it was thoroughly broken. It can’t be repaired again.The computer company told me that my notebook computer needed one week to rep 没有计算机,我不会知道做什么。 我没有解答到问题。 如此我寄发了我的笔记本计算机到Asus计算机公司。 我必须安排我的计算机被修理。 并且另一个,它是周到地残破的。 它不可能再被修理。计算机公司告诉了我我的笔记本计算机需要一个星期修理。 电导致所有麻烦。 并且许多电气用品是残破的。 我不知道当我们的国家可能解决问题时。 & aA journey 一次旅途 & aenjoy drinking 喜欢饮用 & awhat's your telephone number,tony 什么是您的电话号码,时髦 & a亲爱的,早上好! Dear, early morning is good! & a好可爱 Good lovable & a乌当区北衙路营业厅 North Wu Dangqu alley road selling area & a黑色的尾戒 Black tail abstention & a如果要做到0.4MM铁板厚度 If must achieve the 0.4MM sheet iron thickness & a猪兔子 Pig rabbit & arandom stuff random stuff & a我糊涂了 I was muddled & aFrancisca de la cruz po box 151 elfrida az 85610 is my address Francisca de la cruz po箱子151 elfrida az 85610是我的地址 & aOnly music can make me crazy,now 仅音乐可能使我疯狂,现在 & aPopular Categories 普遍的类别 & a今天的天气很晴朗我们也玩的不亦乐呼 Today weather is very sunny we also to play not also happy shouts & a照顾好自己,我爱你 Looks after own, I love you & aSOARE VALERIU NICOLAE 太阳Valeriu Nicolae & a影响不好 The influence is not good & a参观、商洽! Visit, arrange with! & a他们同时到达了学校 They simultaneously arrived the school & aCan I speak to Mr. White? 可以我与先生谈话。 白色? & ait can’t be true 它不可能是真实的 & acanvas.drawbitmap canvas.drawbitmap & aI’ll be away on a business trip. Would you mind looking after my cat? 我将是去的在商务旅行。 你是否会介意照看我的猫? & aWaiter! 侍者! & a安逸的晴天。 Easy and comfortable cloudless day. & aFooter Links 步行者链接 & a按平均值 According to mean value & abut
must beave
in love with
aother one
for ward 但您必须设法的beave爱上aother您必须寻找病区的一 & aI'm looking for word to you reply. 我寻找词对您回复。 & a靠吃...为生 Depends on eats…In order to live & a非线性 Non-linearity & aA place where I desire to go 地方,我渴望去 & abroadcast press set 广播新闻集合 & aremove mask and massage remaining solution into skin with hands 去除面具和按摩剩余的解答入皮肤用手 & a批发商 Wholesaler &

我要回帖

更多关于 采购英文 的文章

随机推荐