扫一扫,手机浏览
相关内容:
综合热点资讯
单机游戏下载
游民星空联运游戏淄博现梅花党宝库私人印章 专家:系骗局道具
来源:鲁中晨报
图片齐先生收藏的“黄金贵”印章。记者 苏一宏 摄
  记者 苏一宏 报道
  最近央视曝光了浙江数百人投资寻找国民党遗留宝藏被骗的事件,淄博的一名藏友看了节目后,对他购买的“梅花党宝库私人印章”产生了怀疑,便找到本报记者想解开这枚印章之谜,经过收藏专家“会诊”后,这枚印章被认定是骗局道具,没有收藏价值。专家提醒市民,遇到寻找国民党大撤退时遗留宝藏的故事不要相信,有关此类故事的“藏品”更不能购买。
  “我收藏了一枚梅花党宝库开仓人‘黄金贵’铜质印章,不知道是真是假。”11月20日,张店的齐先生拿着一枚印章找到本报记者,这枚龙首铜柱型嵌翡翠印章直径1.5厘米、高7厘米,章侧面刻有“AK13579”字样。整个印章分六节,最上方一节是个精雕细刻的龙头,第二节是一个翡翠圈,第三节刻着“黄金贵”字样,第四节刻着“AK083176”字样,第五节刻着“五亿动款”四个字,第六节是刻着梅花图案的盖子,其结构之精巧令人称奇。
  齐先生说,这是5年前他从临沂古玩市场上花1万元买的。当时觉得这枚印章很有创意,也不知道这枚印章上的“黄金贵”到底是什么人物,以为这是一个有钱有势人家的私人印章。后来他通过翻阅相关资料发现原来黄金贵是旧中国梅花党的成员。最近央视《焦点访谈》节目报道了浙江数百人投资寻找国民党遗留宝藏被骗数百万元的事件后,他感觉到自己收藏的这枚“黄金贵”的印章与寻找国民党遗留宝藏被骗事件有关,想找专家求证。
  记者将齐先生收藏的印章图片传给北京的中国收藏家协会副秘书长荆先生,他看了之后认为,解放前,国民政府撤退时组成梅花党管理遗留宝藏的事件炒了几十年了,这件事本身就是骗子编造的一个骗局。所以齐先生收藏的这枚印章就是这个骗局中使用的道具,一个臆造品,没有收藏价值。
  收藏专家提醒市民,遇到寻找国民党大撤退时遗留宝藏的故事不要相信,有关此类故事的“藏品”不要购买。
责编:李文丽
迎来新一波牛市已成为最为关注的话题。
为财友们创打造创新的理财思维推荐这篇日记的豆列
&&&&&&&&&&&&---&|&------------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal43%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal94%sorted by: newThanks for the input!
I want to buy another 8GB stick later next year when it's needed, that's why I went for only stick now. Or should I go for 2x4 now and add another 2x4 later?
Basically, the board I picked is the cheapest board which supports 3000mhz RAMs, so that's why I went for that one.
How about RX 580 4GB vs 8GB? Is it worth +40EUR? I'm also planning on buying PUBG and I heard that the +4GB of video memory can really help there.
Thanks for the input!
Thanks for your service, sir!
Happened to me couple of times in the past, so it's not because of the newest update
If you are able to order stuff from eBay, it's easy to buy a 60 cm mouse pad for like $5 and it's more than enough
As far as I know, it's better to update audio cache first and then rebuild it with the possible new files
I like how you killed that guy and you threw the USP away like it's cursed :D
You don't have to verify tasks, just join Steam groups, follow required Twitch users and request the key.
When you click the link, it will show you that you did all the tasks even if you did not.
ended just when I was doing steps :(
Delete the said file manually and try again
Either I'm blind or it's not free
It would be cool if there is a feature to change crosshair color automatically when sliding through the differently lightened objects, so crosshair would be black on light objects and white when on dark objects
Basically, it's recommended to run those 2 commands after every update, so if there is a new sound or whatever, it's up to date and running with 0 errors
It's not really only about sprayer.wav. Any wav file can get locked out (something about file descriptor failure). If that happens, you just delete the file and updare + rebuild audio cache
You can see a Gleam frame on the site. Just right click it, click &Display source code of a frame& (or something similar, because I have it in my language), then press Ctrl + F and search for the gleam.io/xxxxx/... format, which is the standard format for all the Gleam giveaways
Direct link:
Rework? Possibly (like in case of M4A4 Griffin). Contraband? Valve said that they won't make more skins contraband
It might be dangerous, but I doubt it. It's maybe only the permission name which looks shady.
Same example: an Android app which has the ability to use the flashlight. To be able to use it, you have to allow it to use camera features, while it has a potential of making random photos if the app is malicious, but there is no other way to make this work, because flashlight is controlled by camera.
Just my 2 cents here..
Don't post referrals here, thanks
Just a temporarily free, does not belong here
If this is true, you, dear sir, will soon be broke.
Add me to the list
Nice example is to bait the AWP shot from CT holding angle (for example on A long D2)
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.

我要回帖

更多关于 生死狙击黄金ak47视频 的文章

随机推荐