管理学的转专业经济学 管理学ps怎么写

孔夫子旧书网该图书“服务营销管理(21世纪经济学类管理学类专业主干课程系列教材)”已经找不到了, 为您推荐一些相同图书。装订:其它开本:版次:15.60八品装订:其它开本:版次:15.60八品装订:平装开本:版次:140.00十品装订:平装开本:版次:140.00十品装订:平装开本:版次:一版一印29.00十品装订:平装开本:版次:140.00十品装订:其它开本:版次:128.20十品装订:平装开本:版次:128.90十品Copyright(C)
孔夫子旧书网
京ICP证041501号
海淀分局备案编号欢迎访问厚德教育集团官方网站!
全国咨询热线&&&&&&&8:00—24:00
400-817-6718
当前位置: >
美国经济学专业个人陈述PS范文
发布者:秩名&&&&&&&时间:
美国经济学专业个人陈述PS范文
&personal statement Since my early teenage years I have had a strong interest in the world that I wanting to... personal statement
Since my early teenage years I have had a strong interest inthe world that I wanting to understand where mine andothers& places can b not just locally butglobally, so I follow current affairs programmes on thetelevision and read newspapers and journals, such as the&Economist&, with interest. However, I wish to explore furtherthe causes and effects of human interactions. The study of economics and politics provides explanations and predictions,as well as more universal theories, which underlie humanbehaviour, as well as offering insight into the validity of the various political choices competing for our favour.
The subjects I am studying at A Level provide a good groundingin skills and knowledge for these two interrelated disciplines. English Language ensures that I can analyse, andcommunicate clearly and effectively, in both the spoken andwritten mode. History & the study of the past and itsimplications & is most valuable as it provides research skills and improves my essay writing, as does Psychology which alsogives some insights into how our minds variously function.Physics develops experimental and & along with Mathematics & analytical and problem solving skills, as well as ensuring my abilities have breadth. I am most enthusiastic at the prospect of having my abilities stretched and raised to a much higherstandard, especially as I have not studied economics or politics before.By the end of my degree course I also expectto be a more astute, I shall certainly takeadvantage of all the various social and sporting opportunitiesyour university offers. It is my current career ambition tohave a job in professional politics as an MP, to play a partin national policy making and legislation, as well asexperiencing the pride of being a democratic representative ofthe people. This ambition flows from my concern for thewellbeing of others and the continued freedom of our people.Your degree course is ideal preparation for this careerbecause it will impart the knowledge necessary for informedpolicy formation, and the skills & such as good communicationand effective debating & needed to succeed in this competitiveoccupation.I am a member of the Conservative party and followtheir policy reformation after 1997 with interest. Currentlymy other interests include science and technology & I enjoyreading the &New Scientist& journal, for instance & as well ascomputers, of which I regard myself as an advanced user. Forexample, I use the Internet for study and research into areasof interest, such as comment on government policy decisions,and upgrading hardware myself. Also, last year I had a 3Dcomputer game &add-on& & designed by myself over a lengthy period, teaching myself a great number of skills in this field& packaged on a number of international magazines, includingthe UK-based &PC Gamer&. I also enjoy walking with my familyand our dogs in the Dorset countryside, and am a member of theVegan Society.
免费评估留学竞争力
意向国家:
意向专业:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
AGSB 瑞士工商管理学院,
参加项目的学生可以持
美国UMT 大学是获美国教
2012年留学申请成功案例
2011年留学申请成功案例后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 4174|回复: 38
管院考管理学与微观经济学的孩纸们报下分数呗~~已无力吐槽
新手上路, 积分 88, 距离下一级还需 12 积分
在线时间9 小时
主题帖子积分
考完专业课出来自己觉得考得还不错 满心期待成绩出来 结果大跌眼镜 已准备二战 希望有高分的大神能指点下迷津 也欢迎各位被坑了的孩纸吐槽~~
PS:我们学校学的微观是高鸿业的 当年学的还是很不错的 后来看了范里安的觉得思路完全不同 在梳理了一遍高鸿业的思路后 我把范里安的那本书从头看到尾看了三遍 还做了圣才的那本习题 本来以为会出计算题 结果拿到卷子发现不是 当时还在窃喜觉得答得不错 结果还不如考计算呢[qq:38]
一般战友, 积分 230, 距离下一级还需 270 积分
在线时间61 小时
主题帖子积分
我高鸿业那书看了五遍,范里安看了三遍,圣才得书看了两遍,圣才那本真题两遍,还看了钟根元的中级微观习题指南,结果计算一题没考。。心想完蛋。。。我把大把心思都花在微观上了,管理学都没怎么背。。。结果专业课没答完题,还有三十分都没做。。。
一般战友, 积分 256, 距离下一级还需 244 积分
在线时间25 小时
主题帖子积分
初试的师兄师姐回复下呗,说不定复试时还能见到大家呢。ps:我15年考研~(话说这验证码太坑爹了,看都看不清)
在线时间25 小时
主题帖子积分
冰城0下 发表于
我高鸿业那书看了五遍,范里安看了三遍,圣才得书看了两遍,圣才那本真题两遍,还看了钟根元的中级微观习题 ...
师兄你专业排名多少?今年中大管理学院统考生只有38个名额,竞争太TM激烈了。。。
在线时间25 小时
主题帖子积分
论坛超人 发表于
初试的师兄师姐回复下呗,说不定复试时还能见到大家呢。ps:我15年考研~(话说这验证码太坑爹了,看都看不 ...
顺便求师兄师姐帮助啦。。。
在线时间9 小时
主题帖子积分
冰城0下 发表于
我高鸿业那书看了五遍,范里安看了三遍,圣才得书看了两遍,圣才那本真题两遍,还看了钟根元的中级微观习题 ...
论坛里某大神说好像又回归平狄克了 哎~~那本书当时觉得看不完就没看~~
在线时间61 小时
主题帖子积分
outlier-mx 发表于
论坛里某大神说好像又回归平狄克了 哎~~那本书当时觉得看不完就没看~~
12、13两年都是范里安的,而且听说中大本科生用书也改成范里安了。。。所以我就抓着范里安往死里搞。。。平迪克压根就没买。。。所以今年专业课完蛋。。。今年看那种题型的确像是平迪克的。。最可恨的是一道计算都没有啊。。。我计算做了那么多。。。
新手上路, 积分 66, 距离下一级还需 34 积分
在线时间2 小时
主题帖子积分
专业课113&&但是数学没及格&&英语59&&总分不行&&调剂无望&&哎
在线时间9 小时
主题帖子积分
车星儿 发表于
我已经准备二战 看到这么高分的赶紧来报大腿 同学请问你是怎么复习的啊 我记得以前论坛里有学长说中大的专业课答题有一套思路 老师很看重那个套路 但是这个我也摸索不到啊 所以感觉复习的抓不到核心 还有你用的都是什么书呢 可不可以给个参考~~3Q3Q~~
一般战友, 积分 144, 距离下一级还需 356 积分
在线时间10 小时
主题帖子积分
车星儿 发表于
你好,我也是报考的14年管院,不过专业课没及格,调剂无望。我能和你交流一下吗,谢谢!我QQ
您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~
扫描二维码下载资料
使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫在“我”中打开扫一扫,扫描二维码下载资料