备用信用证 条款-翻译
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩12页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢each drag should be endorsed on the reverse side of this l/c and the negotiating bank must evidence this effect on their covering schedule
附加条件中有这样一句是什么意思啊,哪位好心人知道的告诉我啊。谢谢
这段话是对41里的银行说的,即每次议付时都要在信用证的背面注明议付金额及日期,议付行在寄单时要在寄单面函上注明已背批.
这是开证行为了保护自己的行为,防止重复议付.
其他答案(共1个回答)
交单要钱)的时候, 议付的银行要在信用证的背面背书(纪录每一次的议付), 议付行在寄给開证行单据的时候, 会有一个打出来的封面纸, 这张封面纸上 要有这纪录。----这是对银行的要求。
1。一个不符点我方将扣费50美金另外加上电报通知费20美金(或者等值的其他货币)
2。请额外的提供一整套单据影印件(其实就是复印件啦)供我方存档。
晕,你要翻译成哪种语言也不说,谁回答你嘛
3.INSURANCE CERTIFICATE OR POLICY IN 1 ORIGINAL AND 1 COPY ISSUED OR ENDORSED TO...
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BEAR OUR L/C REFERENCE AND BE SENT TO OUR B/M ADDRESS BY ANY ...
个人认为:
都是正确的。
there is something to do有些事情要我去做。
there is something to be done ...
商务大床房押金是多少?
答: 深石油现货原油代理加盟高返佣平台,石油投资行业一直是世界经济的新兴支柱产业,深石油是国内最好的石油投资平台,深油所234号会员诚邀你的加盟,无门槛无要求招商热线...
答: 深石油现货原油代理加盟高返佣平台,石油投资行业一直是世界经济的新兴支柱产业,深石油是国内最好的石油投资平台,深油所234号会员诚邀你的加盟,无门槛无要求招商热线...
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区supplierchannel扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
备用信用证 翻译 谢谢各位大侠了 (虽然没什么分)Dear Sirs,We hereby issue our irrevocable standby letter of credit No. ________________ in your favour for account of
____________[Amount in figures and words]______________which is available by payment and shall be paid by us in accordance with your instructions upon whichever shall occur first of: -your presentation to us at _____
[Address]___
_____ by registered mail or courier service of your signed statement stating the number of this standby letter of credit and that the amount drawn represents the outstanding indebtedness due to you by ______[Name of the Borrower]________(“the Borrower”) * [arising out of banking facilities from time to time granted to the Borrower] / [arising out of ___
[type of facility]____ granted to the Borrower subject to your Banking Facility Letter No. __[Facility Letter reference number]_ dated _[Date of Facility Letter]_ (as updated , amended or replaced from time to time) ],oryour transmission to us (Swift Address: ____________) of your authenticated telex/swift stating the number of this standby letter of credit and that the amount claimed in your authenticated telex/swift represents the outstanding indebtedness due to you by the Borrower * [arising out of banking facilities from time to time granted to the Borrower] / [arising out of
____[type of
facility]____ granted to the Borrower subject to your Banking Facility Letter No. _[Facility Letter reference number] dated _[Date of Facility Letter]_ (as updated , amended or replaced from time to time) ] .
* [Note : prefer to use first option unless issuing bank requests the indebtedness be identified by reference to specific facility letter]This standby letter of credit expires on _____________ in _________. After date of expiry, this standby letter of credit will be null automatically. # [Partial drawings are allowed under this standby letter of credit. ] / [ Partial drawing is not allowed under this standby letter of credit. ]
# [ Note : please delete as appropriate]This standby letter of credit is not transferable or assignable.We shall effect payment in accordance with your payment instruction upon receipt of your signed statement or authenticated telex/swift as above mentioned.All banking charges in connection with the negotiation and drawing of this standby letter of credit are for the account of the applicant of this standby of credit. This standby letter of credit is governed by The Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (2007 Revision), International Chamber of Commerce Publication No. 600 as now in effect or as amended, revised or substituted from time to time.Yours faithfully,哪位好心人帮帮忙啊
不能用在线翻译工具直接翻译啊
那个不准确的
御妹′c14106
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
  亲爱的先生们,    我们在此问题上我们的不可撤销的信用证。________________没有给你方到____________[额的大小写]______________which是可支付须支付我们按你的指示将发生在哪个首先:-  你的演讲给我们的地址]___××××(以挂号邮寄或快递的你的数量签署声明此备用信用证,金额开出的杰出代表,由于你的负债借款人(名字的过失(“借款人]全国”)*[所...
我们在此问题上我们的不可撤销的信用证。________________没有给你方到____________[额的大小写]______________which是可支付须支付我们按你的指示将发生在哪个首先:-你的演讲给我们的地址]___××××(以挂号邮寄或快递的你的数量签署声明此备用信用证,金额开出的杰出代表,由于你的负债借款人(名字的过失(“借款人]全国”)*[所引起的金融机构,从时间...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码1.5 Once payment is confirmed by seller’s bank, the Bank Guarantee or Standby Documentary Letter of Credit will be null and void. 的翻译是:1.5 一旦由卖方银行确认付款,则该银行担保或备用信用证的纪录片将无效。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
1.5 Once payment is confirmed by seller’s bank, the Bank Guarantee or Standby Documentary Letter of Credit will be null and void.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
1.5付款后卖方银行确认,银行保函或备用信用单信用证是无效的。
1.5一旦卖方的银行确认支付,银行担保或者备用的跟单信用证将是无效的。
1.5 一旦由卖方银行确认付款,则该银行担保或备用信用证的纪录片将无效。
付款一经确认的1.5卖方的银行,该银行担保或备用信用证文件将是无效的。
1.5一旦付款由卖主的银行证实,银行担保或备用跟单信用证将是除消并作废的。
相关内容&aChina's supervisory system 中国的监督系统 & a10% MORE OR LESS IN QUANTITY AND AMOUNT ACCEPTABLE. 10% 或多或少在数量和总计可接受。 & a但是你不要太任性、让我找不到你。我会很害怕 But too willful, do not let me not be able to find you.I can be afraid very much & aTotal Prepaid in Local Currenty 在地方Currenty预付的共计 & a在这里我遇到了前所未有的事情 Has come across the unprecedented matter in here me & asons of anarchy 无政府状态的儿子 & a我身高162米,中等身材 My height 162 meters, medium stature & ayes with lenses 正在翻译,请等待... & a右前抱球、左前上步、弓步架推。 正在翻译,请等待... & a爱情不是轰轰烈烈的誓言,而是平平淡淡的陪伴。我想你,直到我不再有记忆,我等你,直到我不再懂得爱你! Love is not the imposing pledge, but is light accompanying.I think you, no longer has the memory until me, I wait for you, until me no longer understood loves you! & a一张大网将我的哥哥捕走 As soon as publicizes the net to arrest and take away mine elder brother & aAs a popular saying goes, knowledge is power. With our country developing fast, the importance of knowledge is becoming more and more obvious to us all.
& ahow many you are in your home how many you are in your home & a波尔多是法国最大的AOC葡萄酒产区。同样是波尔多AOC等级的红葡萄酒,在分级上还大有不同,通常是酒标上标称的产区越小,葡萄酒的质量越高,所以酒庄的酒最为名贵。在波尔多纵横十万公顷的葡萄园上,遍布大小酒庄8000多个,出产的葡萄酒各具风格
& aEn...The sun comes up in the east and goes doen in the west. En…太阳在东部在西部过来并且是doen。 & a春节好。我可以买新衣服,又有一些好吃的东西。我可以玩爆竹。我又可以和妈妈一起去拜年。 Spring Festival is good.I may buy the new clothes, also has some delicious things.I may play the firecracker.I may pay new year's call together with mother. & asome monitoring of the incumbent management. If higher profits
& acannot stat 'superuser.apk': No such file or directory 不能stat ‘superuser.apk’ : 没有这样文件或目录 & aforecast of the form E(ZIZ E J)for some J C (0, Z,] is credible.
& aThe Anaheim cultivar 阿纳海姆培育品种 & a最重要的区别是 The most important difference is & a你看到那张上面写着“儿童免费”的票子了吗 You saw above that is writing “the child free” bank note & a"Draco..." “天龙座…” & a杰克正在做什么 Jake is making any & a面包来自小麦 The bread comes from the wheat & aacceleration curves. 加速度曲线。 & aNo culture, mind also many, the miser.But I don't care about you No culture, mind also many, the miser. But I don't care about you & ai want chicken 我想要鸡 & a1.5 Once payment is confirmed by seller’s bank, the Bank Guarantee or Standby Documentary Letter of Credit will be null and void. 1.5一旦付款由卖主的银行证实,银行担保或备用跟单信用证将是除消并作废的。 &

我要回帖

更多关于 备用信用证的英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐