高考考试结束后高考答题卡偷看技巧什么时候送走?

当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
2010年高考考试英语试卷及答案:四川卷01
10:34:34&&
2010年高考考试英语试卷及答案:四川卷:2010年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(四川卷)英语 本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分,第Ⅰ卷1页至11页,第Ⅱ卷12页至14页。满分150分,考试时间120分钟。考试结束后,将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。
ⅠⅡⅠ111Ⅱ1214150120
1. &Here&s your change.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. Thank you.&&&&&& B. Don&t mention it.&&
C. No problem&&&&&& D. With pleasure.
2. In&&&&&&&&&&&& most countries, a university degree can give you &&&&&&&&&&&&flying start in life.
&A. a&&&&&&& B. &&&&& C.; &&&&&& D.; a
3. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&I take the book out?
&I'm afraid not.
A. Will&&&&&&&&&& B. May&&&&&&&&&&& C. Must&&&&&&&&& &D. Need
4. A great number of students &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&said they were forced to practise the piano.
A. to question&&&&&& B. to be questioned&&
C. questioned&&&&&&& D. questioning
5. Tired, Jim was fast asleep with his back&&&&&&&&& a big tree.
A. in&&&&&&&& &B. below&&&&&&&&&&&& C. beside&&&&&&&&& D. against
6. Some people eat with their eyes. They prefer to order what&&&&&&&&&&&&nice.&&&&
A. looks&&&& B. smells&&&&&&& C. feels&&&& D. tastes
7.& On my desk is a photo that my father took of&&&&&&&& &when I was a baby.&&&&
A. him&&&&&&&&& B. his&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. me&&&&&&&&&&&& D. mine
8Jenny was looking for a seat whenluckilya man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& and left
&& Atook up&&&&&&&& Bgot up&&&&&&&& Cshut up&&&&&&& Dset up
9We laugh at jokesbut seldom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& about how they work
&& Awe think&&&&&&& &Bthink we&&&&&&
Cwe do think&&& &&&&Ddo we think
10After graduating from collegeI took some time off to go travelling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& turned out to be a wise decision
&& Athat&&&&&&&&&&& Bwhich&&&&&&&& Cwhen&&&&&&&&& Dwhere
11In many people&s opinionthat companythough relatively smallis pleasant&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&& Ato deal with&&&&& Bdealing with&&& Cto be dealt with& Ddealt with
12The school was moved out of downtown as the number of students had grown too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&& Asmall&&&&&&&&&& Bfew&&&&&&&&&& C1arge&&&&&&&&& Dmany
13I&m sorryThat wasn&t of much help
&&& Oh&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& As a matter of factit was most helpful
&& Asure it was&&&&&& Bit doesn&t matter&&&
Cof course not&& &&Dthanks anyway
14How much one enjoys himself travelling depends largely on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& he goes& withwhether his friends or relatives
&& Awhat&&& Bwho&&& Chow&& Dwhy
15Such poets as Shakespeare&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& widely readof whose workshoweversome&&&&&&&&&&&& difficult to understand
&& Aareare&&& Bisis&&& Careis&& Disare
16When shall we restart our business?
&&& Not until we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& our plan
&& Awill finish&&&&&& Bar e finishing
&& Care to finish&&&&& Dhave finished
17The lawyer listened with full attention&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to miss any point
&& Anot trying&&&&&&& Btrying not
&& Cto try not&&&&&&&& Dnot to try
18You&ve failed to do what you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to and I&m afraid the teacher will blame you
&& Awill expect&&&&&& Bwill be expected
&& Cexpected&&&&&&&& Dwere expected
19If you have a job,yourself to it and finally you&ll succeed
&& Ado devote&&&&&&& Bdon't devote
&& Cdevoting&&&&&&&& Dnot devoting
20Because of the heavy trafficit was already time for lunch break&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& she got to her office
&& Asince&&& Bthat&&& Cwhen&&&&& Duntil
&&& (ABCD)
RecentlyI flew to Las Vegas to attend a meeting. As we were about to arrivethe pilot announced with apology that there would be a slight 2l&& &&before setting down. High desert winds had &&22&& the airport to close all but one runway. He said that we would be &&23&&& the city for a few minutes waiting to& 24& &&We were also told to remain in our seats meanwhile with our seat belts fastened& 25& &there might be a few bumps()Wellthat few minutes turned into about& four&five minutesincluding a ride that would make a roller coaster()& 26& by comparison
The movement was so fierce that several passengers felt& 27& &and had to use airsickness bags. As you might guessthat&s not good thing to have happen in a(n) 28& &&space because it only 29& &&to increase the discomfort of the situation.
& About twenty minutes into the adventurethe entire airplane became very 30 .
There was now a sense of anxiety and fear that could be 31& &noticedEvery passenger simply held on for dear life &except one. A& 32 &was having a good time! With each bump of the33 the would let out a giggle()of delight As I observed thisI 34&&& &that he didn&t know he was supposed to be afraid and worried about his &&&35 He neither thought about the past nor about the future Those are what we grown&ups have learned from& 36&& .He was 37& the ride& because had not yet been taught to fear it. Having& understood thisI took a deep breath and& &38& back into my seatpretending I was &&39& &on a roller coaster. I smiled for the rest of the flight. I even& 40&&& to& giggle once or twice ,much to the chagrin()of the man sitting next to me holding the airsickness bag.
21. A. mistake&&&&& B. delay&&&&& C. change&& D. wind
22. A. forced&&&&&& B. warned&&&& C. swept&&& D. reminded
23. A. watching&&&& B. visiting&& &C. circling D. crossing
24. A. arrive&&&&&& B. enter&& &&&&C. stop&&&& D. land
25. A. if&&&&&&&&&& B. though&&&& C. because& D. while
26. A. light&&&&&&& B. pale&&&&&& &C. easy&&&& D. quick
27. A. sick&&&&&&&& B. nervous&&& &C. angry&&& D. afraid
28. A. empty&&&&&&& B. narrow&&&& C. secret&& D. open
29. A. happens&&&&& B. continues& &C. fails&&& &D. serves
30. A. quiet&&&&&&&& B. hot&& &&&&&C.& dirty&&& D. &crowded
31. A. partly&&&&&&&& B.& gradually&&&& C. shortly&&&& D. clearly
32. A. pilot&&&&&&&&&& B. baby&&&&&&&&& C.& guard&&&& D.& man
33. A. seats&&&&&&&&& B.& passengers&&&& C. flight&&&& D. airplane
34. A. realized&&&&&& B.& hoped&&&&&&& C.& agreed&& &D.& insisted
35. A. health&&&&&& B. safety&&&&&&&&&& C.joy&&&&&&& D. future
36. A. teachers&&&&&&&& B. books&&&&&&&& C.& experience&& D.& practice
37. A. learning&&&& B.& taking&&&&& C.& missing&&&&&& D.& enjoying
38. A. sat&&&&&& &B. lay&&&&&&&&&&& C. went&&&&&&&&&&& D. rode
39. A. nearly&&&&& B.& finally&&&&& C.& really&&&&&&&&& D.& suddenly
40. A. attempted&&& B.& managed&&&& C.& wanted&&&&&& D.& decided
[&发布:互联网&&&&编辑:互联网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.2017高考四大变化 少数语种考试首次使用答题卡(2)
厦门高考夏季报名人数增689人 今年厦门高考人数为18298名,比去年减少1192名,减幅6%。 18298人中,包括已经举行的春季高考(即高职招考)和下月的夏季高考人数。其中,春季高考人数锐减,比去年减少了31%,这是因为从今年开始,普通高考的学生如果参加春季
厦门高考夏季报名人数增689人今年厦门高考人数为18298名,比去年减少1192名,减幅6%。18298人中,包括已经举行的春季高考(即高职招考)和下月的夏季高考人数。其中,春季高考人数锐减,比去年减少了31%,这是因为从今年开始,普通高考的学生如果参加春季高考,就不能报考本科。相比之下,普通高考的报考人数有小幅提升,比去年多了689人。今年厦门高考人数减少,是和三年前中考相符,当年的中考考生人数也出现减少。不过,高考是以省为单位录取,今年高考竞争大不大,要看全省考生人数。本报的消息来源说,今年福建省普通高考考生数大约为18.8万人,比去年17.5万多了1.3万人。教育部最近表示,今年将确保高考录取率不低于往年。【考点】考点有19个 没有新增考点高考考点有19个,没有新增考点。要到6月4日领取准考证时,考生才知道自己在哪个考点考试。【提醒】今年高考有四大变化在艺术类本科提前批录取投档时,实行按院校&一档多投&,过去是专业&一档多投&。业内分析说,这将减少高校录取的繁琐程度,对于考生来说,没有多大影响。提前批是31所全国最好的艺术院校。享有同等条件优先录取政策的考生对象新增一类,即经共青团中央青年志愿者守信联合激励系统认定,获得5A级青年志愿者的考生。日语、俄语少数语种考试首次使用答题卡。改变收卷方式,考试结束后考生立即离场改为静坐等候监考人员收卷。一般认为,这可能是为了防止考生将试卷或草稿纸带出考场,造成无意违规行为。分数公布:一般在六月下旬今年高考将于6月7日、8日举行。福建省实行分数公布后再填报志愿。高考分数一般在六月下旬公布。高考总分是750分。考场纪律:连机械表都不能带和往年一样,考生连机械表都不能带入考场,考场将提供挂钟。但是,挂钟只是提供参考,考生要以考场发出信号为准。据介绍,今年我市考点继续安装&考场信号压制系统&,对可疑信号即时给予压制、阻断。从去年开始,每间高考考场监考老师增加一人,达到三人。增加的监考老师主要负责考生身份验证、防范通信工具作弊等工作。链接2016年厦门高考数据第一名 2016年厦门高考成绩继续位居全省首位,高考上线率、录取率各项指标均居全省第一。40分厦门考生文科、理科平均总分均超过全省40多分75% 厦门考生本科上线率75%以上31% 厦门考生本一上线率31%99% 专科上线率99%以上。46和21 理科考生中,全省前100名中,厦门占46名;文科考生中,全省前50名中,厦门占21名。
人力资源师
(责任编辑:sunning)
------分隔线----------------------------
报名咨询方式
LV集团旗下高端护肤品牌“茶灵Cha Ling”将在上海开店:LVMH在品牌推广方面一向擅长讲...
重庆公务员考试网:2017重庆公务员考试(重庆省考)笔试成绩查询时间在5月25日上午9:00...
厦大校友展开跨界对话 纪念陈景润诞辰84周年,...
大连新闻网站――大连政治经济文化足球全方位新闻资讯――天健大连频道。...
根据《广东省2017年考试录用公务员工作实施方案》、《关于做好我省2017年考试录用公务...

我要回帖

更多关于 高考答题卡模板 的文章

随机推荐