持有大多数人 英文股英文怎么写

无论持有现股还是持有期权,通过实证分析都验证了我国上市公司高管持股与盈余操纵存在着显著的正相关关系 的翻译是:Whether holding shares or hold option, verify through empirical analysis of earnings manipulation and Executive stock ownership of listed companies in China there was a significant positive correlation 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
无论持有现股还是持有期权,通过实证分析都验证了我国上市公司高管持股与盈余操纵存在着显著的正相关关系
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Both are held by holders of shares or options are validated by empirical analysis of China's listed holding company executives to manipulate earnings and there is a significant positive correlation between the
Whether holding shares or hold option, verify through empirical analysis of earnings manipulation and Executive stock ownership of listed companies in China there was a significant positive correlation
Whether holding shares or hold option, verify through empirical analysis of earnings manipulation and Executive stock ownership of listed companies in China there was a significant positive correlation
Both are now share holders or holders through empirical analysis options, verify that all our listed companies holding high-tube manipulation and surplus exist significant positive correlation between
Regardless of has the present stock to have the option, all confirmed our country To be listed high tube through the real diagnosis analysis to own stocks with the earnings operation has the remarkable correlational dependence
相关内容&aI was in Changchun University of lifetime, it is a thick winter snow city. 我在长春大学终身,它是一个厚实的冬天雪城市。 & a你明天要上班么、 You will have to go to work tomorrow, & a要付出很多努力 Must pay very many diligently & ainjurie 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThe masked Angel 被掩没的天使 & a广告代言人 Advertisement spokesman & a水杯中有多少水? How much water in the drinking glass has? & a在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是拥有一个女人的心。 In this world, the man most precious property has a woman's heart. & a我写日记时经常犯错 I keep a diary when makes mistakes frequently & a我们不能只读与自己的专业相关的书籍。 We cannot read-only and own specialized correlation books. & a英文课外读物 English outside reading & a扣费发票细节 正在翻译,请等待...
& a神经症 Neurosis & a但是一个人改变了我,他让我变得沉静 But a person changed me, he has let me become quiet & a若阁下需要,请随时与我们联系。 If your excellency needs, please as necessary relate with us. & asee you when i get back 我需要拿来我的儿子 & aavoids low fuel gas rates burning in the flare 避免烧在火光的低可燃气体率 & a粘合剂有限公司 Bond limited company & ams wan is my teacher 女士苍白是我的老师 & aSchool of Journalism of Communication 通信新闻事业学校 & a他去哪里旅行了? Where did he go to travel? & a两个网络垃圾 正在翻译,请等待...
& a来到大山的边缘,就听见鸟唱着欢快的歌谣、露珠朝我眨眼睛、大树向我招手。 Arrives the mountain edge, hears the bird to sing the cheerful ballad, the dewdrop is facing me to wink the eye, the big tree beckons to me. & aevery person shouuld exercise 每人shouuld锻炼 & a如果夜空下的天使把翅膀弄脏了,还能飞翔吗? If under the nighttime sky angel smeared the wing, but also can soar? & aall right,dr.jiang.thanks a lot 好, dr.jiang.thanks很多 & a你家有 Your family has & abjorn lomborg bjorn lomborg & a没有三个学生在房间里 Not three students in room & a灰太狼游戏机 Ash too wolf mechanical games & a国庆长假第三天也要过去了,假期不够用啊 ,大家玩的开心不? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a谢谢你爱过我,我不配拥有你的爱。也许你真的不该爱我吧。 你也不需要怎样。但是我爱你 Thanks you to love me, I has not matched has your love.Perhaps you really should not love me. How don't you need.But I love you & aAdobe Reader X (10.1.0) Adobe Reader x (10.1.0) & a我要去看电视了 I had to go to watch the television & a那是一件非常危险的事情 That is an extremely dangerous matter & aThe Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, 1 Queen's Road Central. , e-.hk 香港和上海Banking被限制的Corporation, 1女王的路中央。 , e-.hk & a蜂鸟的翅膀需要不停的拍动才能飞行,如果停下来很快就会死亡 Hummingbird's wing needs not to stop flaps can fly, if stops very quickly down can die & a装配为铆钉加点焊 The assembly adds the spot welding for the rivet & amost people are also aware that just under the covers,each selectable object on a page is bound to an identifier for the next page to be viewed 多数人也知道在盖子之下,每个可选择的对象在页一定对一个标识符为了能将被观看的下页 & ai
cake. 我不应该大概有蛋糕。 & aKnow a little, play representative. 知道一点,戏剧代表。 & a又如何 Also how & aWhy do you install a virgin in front of me なぜあなたは私の目の前に処女をイ Why do you install a virgin in front of me why you before my eye the virgin [i] & a我希望城镇里能有所改变 I hoped in the cities can have the change & ago
ahead! 开始! & a很很很爱你 Very loves you very very much & aserum AST and is a cofactor for hepatic injury due to 清液AST和是一个辅助因素为肝伤害由于 & a不过有时候我有事不能看电视或看电脑 Sometimes but I have the matter not to be able to look the television or looks at the computer & a隋唐世家 Sui and Tang dynasties aristocratic family & a你还在假期吗? You also in vacation? & ahold
on! 举行! & aI wiped the dirt 我抹了土 & adid he make
baseball 他做了棒球 & aabilty abilty & a让我先看你,不然就拜拜 Let me look at you first, otherwise breaks off a relationship & aAgainist Side:Listening and speaking are more important than reading and writing in English study. Againist边:听和讲话比读书和文字重要在英国研究中。 & a无论持有现股还是持有期权,通过实证分析都验证了我国上市公司高管持股与盈余操纵存在着显著的正相关关系 Regardless of has the present stock to have the option, all confirmed our country To be listed high tube through the real diagnosis analysis to own stocks with the earnings operation has the remarkable correlational dependence &相互持有股权用英语怎么说及英文怎么写
沪江词库精选相互持有股权用英语怎么说及英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: 【经】 reciprocal shareholdings
英文翻译推荐
degritting
demineralizer
2017相互持有股权英文怎么写由沪江网提供。代理持有股份英语怎么说
沪江词库精选代理持有股份英语怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: 【经】 nominee holdings
英文翻译推荐
degritting
demineralizer
2017代理持有股份英文怎么写由沪江网提供。所持有的股份英语怎么说及英文翻译
沪江词库精选所持有的股份英语怎么说及英文翻译、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: 【经】 holdings of shares
Shareholders present at a shareholders' general meeting have one vote for each share they hold.
股东出席股东大会,所持每一股份有一表决权。
A share certificate signed and issued by the company is evidence that the share is held by the shareholder.
股票是公司签发的证明股东所持股份的凭证。
英文翻译推荐
degritting
demineralizer
2017所持有的股份英文怎么写由沪江网提供。相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 大多数时候 英文 的文章

随机推荐