账号在审查中,资金被冻结了,怎么解决最好啊? - Amazon外贸论坛 - 外贸B2C -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
♞海外e仓储配送
UID 2114545
阅读权限 40
账号在审查中,资金被冻结了,怎么解决最好啊?
Hello from Amazon.
We are conducting a review of
selling account. During the review, a rolling reserve will be applied to funds in your seller account.
The reserve will be equivalent to your gross sales amount for the preceding 7 days. Based on your order volume, the amount of the reserve may change daily.
When your account balance exceeds the reserve amount, funds will be available per your disbursement schedule.
You can view your account balance, estimated payment schedule, and reserve amount on the Payments page in the Reports section of your Seller Central account ().
Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by the Expected Ship Date.
You can help with the review process by sending us more information about your business. To do so, click the “Appeal” button next to this notice on the Notifications page in the Performance section of your Seller Central account ().
To learn more about account reviews, search “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in Seller Central Help.
We will notify you by e-mail when our account review is complete.
Thank you for selling .
Best regards,
Merchant Approval Team
有好多好多关于这个典型的审查邮件的解决方法的帖子。
为了加快审核速度,最关键在于你要找出为何你会被审核的原因,并写好你准备如何去解决问题的计划。
为了节省时间,我直接贴出亚马逊官方的help文章给你吧:
If your account is under review, you may be able to expedite the process by sending us the following information, as applicable:
如果有一天您发现您的账号在审核中,你可以点击“Appeal”,然后把以下内容送过去:
How long you've been in business
你干亚马逊这行多久啦?
The sources of your inventory
你的货源在哪里啊?
Anticipated monthly sales
你预计每月在亚马逊销售额多少啊?
The availability of items for shipping
你目前可用库存大概多少件啊?
The address of any retail locations
你的地址是?
Links to other websites where you are actively selling
你在其他网站平台卖的链接是?
Tracking information for recently shipped orders
提供你最近几个订单的跟踪讯息
Dun and Bradstreet (D-U-N-S) Number
邓白氏编码(如果你有的话)
(邓氏编码(D-U-N-S& Number,是Data Universal Numbering System的缩写)。它是一个独一无二的9位数字全球编码系统,相当于企业的身份识别码(就像是个人的身份证),被广泛应用于企业识别、商业信息的组织及整理。这个号码是由邓白氏公司签发的,每个号码会跟一个唯一的企业实体相对应,不会重复使用。也就是说,一个号码代表一个公司实体。通过邓氏编码,浏览者可以迅速获得独创、丰富且高质量的信息产品和服务。)
————————————
以下是我的海仓客户的一个范本(请仅供参考):
Thanks alot for your notice, and I want to address and fix this matter, to expedite the process by sending&&the following information, as applicable:
The only thing wrong with my account is that for the past 30 days my &on time delivery& metric went to red, The late delivery is the problem, I started selling here on Amazon about in July, 2013, and the source of my inventory is from HongKong,&&I started out pretty small about 40 items a day,&&then I began selling closer to 100 items a day mainly all fulfilling the items by myself, right now I can get 10~20 thousand USD per month, but it is very hard to keep it up , I need to send all my packages to post office, those couple packages were delivered late by USPS.
Now I am really thinking of move all my inventory from my warehouse( 5150 Rivergrade Road,Baldwin Park, CA 91706 ) to FBA, it will help me shipped sooner, and faster, I think my order will be send out in same day if possible.
I really appreciate Amazon offer me a good opportunity to start my own business , right now I am really busy and I don't think I will sell on other site , this store is my only one.
and here are some of my recent USPS tracking information:
1) - xxxxxx6285
2) - xxxxxx6117
3) - xxxxxx6216
4) - xxxxxx6049
5) - xxxxxx981
6) - xxxxxx813
7) - xxxxxx820
8) - xxxxxx721
9) - xxxxxx745
10) - xxxxxx950
I hope all those information can expedite the process , and it will surely help us find the best solution to improve our business ,&&I look forward to your response. Thank you very much.
&附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
♞为电子商务卖家,提供海外e仓储、配送的服务。QQ:
♞海外e仓储配送
UID 2114545
阅读权限 40
保金(Bond):
在货物进关时,海关会要求进口商预付保金,以确保进口商能负责货物进关后所可能产生的纠纷或赔偿等问题。有经验的进口商通常会要求报关行代付此项保金以简化手续。虽然进口商能够亲自办理清关的手续,雇用报关行可使货物清关过程平顺之外,亦可节省进口商的时间及人力。
购买Bond可分单次购买(Single Entry Bond,平均每次$35);或买全年保险(AnnualBond ,大约每年$250-$500,视每家公司规模及性质而定)。
持续保金(Continuous Entry Bond): 1年期限,保费为5万美圆。特殊情况下申请建立。
单票保金(Single Entry Bond ):一次性使用,符合美国相关规定。
♞为电子商务卖家,提供海外e仓储、配送的服务。QQ:
UID 1448622
阅读权限 40
我也收到这个内容需要我提供,但是从哪里提供呢,点appeal,我填在了
Additional information 里面,不知道对不对啊
UID 2559797
阅读权限 0
这只是一个普通的审核,回答的好可以加快审核
亚马逊注册、全球开店、分类审核、账号申诉、远程指导,线上线下培训详情TEL&微信: Q
UID 1448622