急~中文翻译英文句子: 您没有告知这票要做保险中如实告知就是套。 之前出货的也都没有做保险中如实告知就是套的。

当前位置: &
求翻译:这票货物赶不上今天的航班,请安排明天的,谢谢是什么意思?
这票货物赶不上今天的航班,请安排明天的,谢谢
问题补充:
This shipment can not keep up today's flight, arrange for tomorrow, thank you
This vote today caught up with the goods, Please arrange flights of tomorrow, I would like to thank
This ticket cargo cannot catch up with today the scheduled flight, will pay respects row of tomorrow, will thank
Shipment can't catch today's flights, schedule tomorrow, thanks
This shipment can't keep up with today's flight, schedule tomorrow, thanks
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!For this contract signed on CIF basis, the premium should be 110% of invoice value. All risks insured should be included within this contract. If the Buyer asks to increase the insurance premium or scope of risks, he should get the permission of the Seller before time of loading, and all the charges thus incurred shoul 的翻译是:对于此到岸价的基础上签订的合同,保费应按发票金额 110%。购买保险应包括在这份合约内的所有风险。如果买方要求增加保险费或者风险范围,他应该得到的加载时间前卖方的权限,因此而招致的所有费用应由买方都承担。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
For this contract signed on CIF basis, the premium should be 110% of invoice value. All risks insured should be included within this contract. If the Buyer asks to increase the insurance premium or scope of risks, he should get the permission of the Seller before time of loading, and all the charges thus incurred shoul
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
对于以到岸价格计算签订本合同,保费应是发票金额的110%。本合同内,被保险人应包括所有风险。如果买方要求增加保险费或风险的范围,他应该得到卖方同意装载时前,所有由此产生的费用应该由买方承担。
对于此到岸价的基础上签订的合同,保费应按发票金额 110%。购买保险应包括在这份合约内的所有风险。如果买方要求增加保险费或者风险范围,他应该得到的加载时间前卖方的权限,因此而招致的所有费用应由买方都承担。
对于此到岸价的基础上签订的合同,保费应按发票金额 110%。购买保险应包括在这份合约内的所有风险。如果买方要求增加保险费或者风险范围,他应该得到的加载时间前卖方的权限,因此而招致的所有费用应由买方都承担。
正在翻译,请等待...
为根据CIF依据签字的这个合同,保险费应该是110%发票价值。 所有风险被保险人应该是包括的在这个合同之内。 如果买家要求增加风险的保险费或范围,他应该在装入时间之前得到卖主的允许,并且应该由买家负担因而被招致的所有充电。
相关内容&aThe background music is movingly. 背景音乐移动是。 & a爱上你的锁骨 Falls in love with your collar bone & a没有担忧 正在翻译,请等待...
& a听到上课铃声 Hears attends class the ting & a产品的标记、包装等内容应与测试时标明的一致 Contents and so on product mark, packing should with the test when marks consistently & a我的老师给了我一个成功的机会,所以我很激动。 My teacher has given me a successful opportunity, therefore I am very excited. & a我们设计了自己的校服 We have designed own school uniform & aI saw you live...I am real also 我锯您居住…我是真正也 & a而不是声明自己的需求 But is not states own demand & a六月二号 In June two & a4.汤姆每天骑自行车去学校吗? 4. Tom rides the bicycle to go to the school every day? & a工程学士 Project bachelor & aPower dissipation Tamb 3 25C PV 100 mW 功率耗散Tamb 3 25  C PV 100兆瓦 & a怀特先生宣布他们将把电脑的产量削减百分之十 cut back on 正在翻译,请等待...
& a童儿 三宝垄50417, & aThat's why I smile,for you don't know me" 所以我微笑,为了您不认识我" & aA value or constant of type IPoint that determines the UpperRight. 确定UpperRight类型IPoint的价值或常数。 & a现在,父母都很溺爱孩子 Now, the parents all very much spoil the child & ahelp me
please 帮助我请 & a迪克以为,如果他拆不开那台机器,那么很可能厂里别的工人也拆不开 Dick thought, if he cannot open that machine, then in the very possible factory other worker also not to be able to open & a希望你还能做我老婆 Hoped you also can be my wife & a都借用外来词 All borrows the external word & aDear al 亲爱所有 & aBuon compleanno, il tempo di una persona per dare loro benedizione, re Shun felicità, ancora ti amo 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他是一个获得巨大成功的人 He is the human who obtains the huge success & a我们的村庄气候宜人,环境优美 Our village pleasant weather, environment exquisite & a440人民币 440 Renminbi & aIFELLLOVEWITHYOUTHEMOMENTISAWYOU IFELLLOVEWITHYOUTHEMOMENTISAWYOU & a我有一个小鼻子 I have a small nose & aThrough his hard life, the boy developed
a spirit rise above misfortune that made him a hero on people’s eyes. 通过他的坚硬生活,男孩开发了精神上升在人的眼睛做他一个英雄的不幸之上。 & a昨天天也不错 Yesterday daily also was good & abecause they needed his help. With his hard –won money, 因为他们需要他的帮助。 与他来之不易金钱, & a0612 class is composed of 42 students, the students were cheerful with each other to love each other, solidarity, class warm, homey 类由42名学生的0612,学生组成互相是快乐的彼此相爱,团结,把温暖分类,像家一样 & a没有测量过 Has not surveyed & aSnowball Chocolate Cake 雪球巧克力蛋糕 & aname of first ped 名字的首先ped & a蛋糕被分成了数份。 The cake has been divided into several. & a我取了个英文名叫安迪 I gave the English name to call to enlighten peacefully & a算法通常要经过以下三个步骤 The algorithm usually must pass through following three steps & a他多久去购一次物?两周一次 How long does he buy one time? Fortnightly & a比赛在长120码、宽160英尺的场地上进行。 The competition in the length 120 yard, in the width 160 feet locations carries on. & a书中有这样一句名言 In the book has this kind of famous saying & aapplication in non-root mode 正在翻译,请等待...
& a星期一 星期二 星期三 星期四 Monday Tuesday Wednesday & a今天是阴天,十分的冷 正在翻译,请等待...
& aYou ’re my sunshine 您是我的阳光 & apostai code Zhejiang & aSimulation of alternating current 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWHAT ABOUT YOU,iDOMYHOMEWORK,TOO. 怎样您, iDOMYHOMEWORK,也是。 & a当我突然发现你的好,回头却发现你已不在。 When I discovered suddenly your good, turns head discovers you actually already not in. & a我国中小企业内部控制存在问题的成因分析 Our country Small and medium-sized enterprise internal control existence question origin analysis & a炒菜系列 Stir-fried dish series & a电影[堵车]要在全国上映了 希望在Sina圍巾可能知道更多朋友。 & a这就是发生交通事故的地方 This has the traffic accident place & a我不是本人。 I am not myself. & aStatus of switch 正在翻译,请等待...
& aFor this contract signed on CIF basis, the premium should be 110% of invoice value. All risks insured should be included within this contract. If the Buyer asks to increase the insurance premium or scope of risks, he should get the permission of the Seller before time of loading, and all the charges thus incurred shoul 为根据CIF依据签字的这个合同,保险费应该是110%发票价值。 所有风险被保险人应该是包括的在这个合同之内。 如果买家要求增加风险的保险费或范围,他应该在装入时间之前得到卖主的允许,并且应该由买家负担因而被招致的所有充电。 &当前位置: &
求翻译:客户通知我们这票货需要从上海港出运是什么意思?
客户通知我们这票货需要从上海港出运
问题补充:
Customers need to inform our consignment shipped from Shanghai
Customers need to be informed us that votes from the harbor freight shipment
正在翻译,请等待...
Needs of domestic customers inform us of the ticket ship to the port of Shanghai
Needs of domestic customers inform us of the ticket ship to the port of Shanghai
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 保险人的告知形式包括 的文章

随机推荐