存根&:&(小切手な ...
在&&中查看更多...
存根&:&madre ( di ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
相关词典网站:谁能把下面这句话翻译成英语,那你就先付50%的货款吧,剩余的等你收到货之后看了,确定没问题之后一次付清,_百度作业帮
谁能把下面这句话翻译成英语,那你就先付50%的货款吧,剩余的等你收到货之后看了,确定没问题之后一次付清,
丶zero而癴
Thank you,You can pay 50% of the loan in advance,and you can pay the balance in one payment after you have received the goods/commodities and confirm that they are in order.
其他类似问题
You can prepay 50% loans, after surplus waited for you to receive the arrival of shipment, looked, after not determining the question, paid off in a lump sum
扫描下载二维码付款行的海词问答与网友补充:
付款行的相关资料:
相关词典网站:英语翻译由于昨天财务说交上去的第一张发票不行,我顺便把第二张的发票发给财务也看了下看行不行.财务说可以,但是因为是要付外币所以国家要审批,所以要提供发票的中英文版,合同等文_百度作业帮
英语翻译由于昨天财务说交上去的第一张发票不行,我顺便把第二张的发票发给财务也看了下看行不行.财务说可以,但是因为是要付外币所以国家要审批,所以要提供发票的中英文版,合同等文件,而且审查的时间很长,年底前都不一定能把款付出去.今天给你打电话你不在,有时间我们商议一下.
Yesterday the business office (还是你是指会计/accountant?) told me that the first receipt won't work,so I showed him the second one.(S/)He told me that the second one would work,but because it was paid with foreign currency,so the government will need to evaluate it.This means,both Chinese and English version of the receipt is needed,and we might not be able to pay the bill by the end of this year since the evaluation process will take a long time.I called you today,but you weren't there.Let's discuss this further when you havec time.
其他类似问题
Because yesterday financial said turn the first one of the invoice no, I by the way the second invoice issued to financial also looking at the look good. Financial said can, but because it is to pay f...
Yesterday the accountant said that first
work, so I showed him the second one and he said it is ok . but as it was paid by
foreign currency, we need to get approal from government , ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英雄联盟生日礼物领取 的文章

随机推荐